Skip to main content

Leaf Architecture secured planning permission at committee last night with unaminous support from the members and case officer, in collaboration with Landmark Planning for this remodelling and enlargement of a family house in a Leicestershire village, naturally the client is delighted. This recent planning permission marked 75 such approvals over the last 4 years equating to a planning permission success rate of 91%, however we accept there is room to improve the remaining 9%!!potter